Sunday 11 September 2011

childhood

My First trip to the beach..

Certainly I have always loved the beach; I remember my first encounter with the beach, sand, waves and the landscape that the beach offers I always visit the beach, but none of them was as memorable and fun as that day. I well remember was a Friday, days before my parents had told me we were going to the beach, finally the awaited day, just waiting a long morning at school to have then fun all weekend with my family. During my morning and only figured to be out of school for the journey, and was ready with my bag with lots of toys to have fun. At last the school time has passed and the time came to say goodbye to my friends. My mom pick me up from school and I felt closer the trip, she said to try not to get bored during the road and feel that something far as I arrived at my home, I change and my family too, we all began the trip as expected, at first I was watching as we left the city, and on the road everything was quiet, looked at the mountains and volcanoes, the journey was very long ending with sleep. Soon after I heard the voice of my dad that we had finally arrived, we arrived at a hotel I can not exactly remember the name, I remember a very large pool in the middle and in the distance was heard the sound of the sea, the trip made us all tired and later that day we went to our room rest.
The next day, in the morning, the sun was already very strong, it was very hot and it was time to have fun, we were all at the beach, I am amazed to see how big the sea was, I love the colour it had, the waves formed and the foam coming out. I thought it would be a very frightening experience to see the force of the sea pulling people in. What most excited me was to make a sand castle with my dad, we find it a little difficult but we make a good sea castle was destroyed by the time a hard wave came, it was fun throwing sand trough my brother and fill trays with sand too, then it came the time for the pool, but I was small and could not still swim but with the help of my parents I play in the area where it was not very deep, there I met and played with a girl my age, I did many things that day with my family and at the end of day I finish very tired.
The next day I knew it was the last on the beach but I think it was the best and is the reason why I enjoy every time I go to the beach that day I learned not to fear, we went to the beach in the morning and my dad asked me if I wanted to swim with him, I said no, because I was afraid to approach the waves, but my dad told me that nothing was going to happen that he was going to take care of me as long as i hold his hand, so we approached slowly to be in the water, near the shore was when the fear started, though I was scared it was fun to run when the wave was coming and could feel the cold water, I panic again when It felt stronger in my legs but I was already lost the fear. Then in the afternoon we went to walk the whole family along the beach, I while we walk I start to wonder if the sea had limits, in the distance a few boats were observed, and the sun is always shining and the heat, my dad started talking if probably we'd be lucky to find shells.
I liked the figures they had, of all sizes and shapes, while we walk I found a little but amazing shell it had 3 colours, white pink and red, I consider that special shell my treasure but as we arrived at the end of our walk and I observe that the sky had many colours, was just amazing, since then I love the beach, there is no better place I can go. We return to the hotel, pack all of our stuff and return to the city.

Simple, I love the Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment