Monday 26 September 2011

An important person

My Math Teacher..
When you´re the child, the school is one of the most amazing places to spend a day with friends, enjoy the day playing with colors, molding plastisina and enjoy the games at recess, did not think much about the classes, or studying, however there are always some difficulties in each grade, mine was always and still is mathematics, has been one of the classes I find most difficult to me and to most students, but no doubt if you insist on being a good student in that class you can overcome it, I like to get a 100 in my exams, but math I really have to work but it was worth the effort, but I'll never forget my first 100 in math, I remember I had about six to seven years, first primary, and kindergarten was left behind, were no longer colored, or play all day with friends, less counting numbers, are listening to scary to hear of classes like science, social studies, language and mathematics was a difficult year as it is was the year you end up learning to read, I remember it all started, apparently was not as bad as I thought I liked most of the classes and continued to share with my friends, but mathematical level cost much than last year, now that I think makes me laugh, it is funny, and it was simple addition, subtraction, my teacher was very nice and with a lot of patience and caring, but just not only mathematics comes through my head, the tasks of this class I always did it with my mom and because I never liked them and get very frustrated, the ratings after were not what I expected neither in the worksheets .
I remember one day when it was time to go home and wait for my mom to pick me up, my math teacher came to talk about what happened in the class, said she noticed that I had difficulty in class, I replied and I told her It really cost a bit and I really liked making additions and subtractions to the numbers, she told me that soon we would have a test and she did not want me to go wrong in it, she offered that she could be help me reviewing this subject with me to get a good result. That afternoon I felt eternal, seeing all day addition and subtraction, and the exam was not until Friday, I understood better what was the add and subtract as my teacher taught me that afternoon in a fun way to I could understand much better, remember that his method was to add one more apple another apple and that was so funny, but I learned it a day before and did a few exercises but I was always very nervous, thinking how hard the test could be, many things went through my head, had all the luck from my family and my teacher, I tell you now that sounds fun, was a simple math test, the easiest I've ever had in my life but it was hard, in that time.
The big day finally came, it was the period math, time to see if I had really learned to add and subtract, I remember the teacher told us about the value of honesty that we should not cheat on exams, I felt very confident, look at the exam they were ten operations in five operations I had to add and subtract just four, and the number ten was what worried me most it was a combination of addition and subtraction, I decided to leave it last, I felt confident at the beginning and I did all the operations slowly but surely so after minutes I finish the nine operations and it was only one, but the most difficult, at first I looked at it very carefully and it seemed impossible to resolve, but if I can resolve the nine operations I could make resolve the last one, at last I give my exam to the teacher at the time I felt with a great relief, and no longer had to worry about the exam but wanted to know right away my score, I remember the next day the teacher came and said she wanted to congratulate everyone who got a 100 in the exam, she said give a loud applause to everyone who had gotten a good note, when she mention my name, I was the happiest person and while she arrive where I sit I saw my exam I look that I had obtained 100, a feeling was amazing. I think that it was one of the best times where I realized I could accomplish everything I wanted, and the effort is necessary for good results like it that perseverance that make me get that 100 in math, this 100 in my exam is the best memory of first grade and the help of an amazing teacher that care about me and wanted me to succeed, she become one of my favourite and the most important person in my first grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment